Of Confessors and Omens

rz_tivianne
Fweddit
Fweddit

Of Confessors and Omens

Post by rz_tivianne » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:08 pm

Pinged out for Confessors, got a good turnout, ended up being 7 Confessors, 3 Deacons, a Pontifex and an INS. Some variety of scram/point/web fit with a few bits and bobs of ewar and tracking computers thrown in.

Started off alright, popped around the southwest of the WZ until Kurniainen. Saw some DNG guys engaged with a Thanatos, so we joined in the party.

We popped off a few things that tried to warp in to help, but then they warped in 4 smartbombing BSes that killed 2 of our confessors and a deacon, then they dropped a 2nd Thanatos when the first one hit 50% structure, so we had to bail, there was just nothing we could do there. Some miscommunication happened and we lost an extra confessor on the warpout because I was under the impression they weren't tackled. I'm not totally sure how those confessors died to the smartbombs, though. Will be investigating that more later, I think I have an idea about what happened.

We humped it back over to Huola to reship into a doctrine that could actually kill a carrier, formed up a ~15-20 man Omen + Aug fleet. Unfortunately our formup/changeover took just a little too long and we popped back into Kurn just to watch the 2nd Thanatos die as we loaded grid, so we journeyed over to Dal and ended up being challenged by Jebi to an honorabru 1v1 which Chainsaw fought valiantly for us, but we were not victorious.

I'd link zkill shit but it's dead as of writing this.

raylu_c
Fweddit
Fweddit

Re: Of Confessors and Omens

Post by raylu_c » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:59 am

"Debugging had to be discovered. I can remember the exact instant when I realized that a large part of my life from then on was going to be spent in finding mistakes in my own programs." - Maurice Wilkes, 1949