PLNCR Mission fleet test

frosty-nee

PLNCR Mission fleet test

Post by frosty-nee » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:14 am

So some time ago I'd had the idea for running a missioning fleet for the newbros in my corp, and today we finally had the skills and people to actually go out and do it. Things started off kind of slow, taking a while to go pick up missions and get people logged in, but eventually we set off on our long voyage, (49 jumps in route, it was making me sad).

After our first few missions we happened upon a few minmatar cruisers and a cyclone who were on grid at another gate, and they warped over and died.
We continued on our merry way and eventually ran into the cyclone from our earlier engagement.
Sokkolf > catch me if you can bitches

Seeing this challenge, and having scouted his vexor backup in the next system, we chased and got ready to win round 2. What followed was the most amazingly timed 3rd party I've ever seen. We all almost managed to reapproach gate and bail, but vigilant webs are strong and raylu was unable to make it back to gate.
Afterwards we made our way back to huola and caught a few dessies on the Huola gate in Kourmonen, and ended the night with whoring 100m worth of loot from 666DownandOut's loki that died off station.

All in all, successful and entertaining PvE fleet, would do again. Might have been able to save raylu had I not called to jump immediately when our timers were up but we handled the surprise fairly well all in all.