[7-28] Lowsex 2 w/ Deer

diarmait_hannigan
Fweddit
Fweddit

[7-28] Lowsex 2 w/ Deer

Post by diarmait_hannigan » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:31 pm

[7-28-2021 01:00] Continuing on with the learning, today I learned that corp pings, are corp only, and people with the ally role cant see them, expect a proper non corp only preping for lowsex 3 btw. Naturally, only Natalie showed up, though, as we were waiting, laurencecwinston showed up with his alt to fly with us, 3 seems to be the magic number I guess. Once we were all in the same place, we headed off to fliet, where we blobbed a poor rifter outside a plex and an ishkur that was apparently stuck on the acceleration gate. There was a warped kiki fleet around the area, well, fleet is a strong word, but come on, 4 kikis and a draugur is still gonna fuck up our 3 frigates. We kinda went wherever the kikis weren't for the next little while until sid showed up, in his nosprey. After numerous attempts to get the kikis to fight us, we gave up after they refused to fight me and sid in our nosprey and caracal duo. Soon after, we see theres a tempest somewhere in fliet, we found him at a belt and held him down under heavy neut pressure long enough to kill him. By this point we had 5 people in fleet, since laurence brought another toon of his. After a lot of nothing we ran into mack and some other ncoin boys, and after mack shot me, we agreed to merge fleets. After this point it was more macks fleet than mine really.
Again, I gotta work on my pinging skills, I'm not worried about low turnout since like, as long as I do this consistently and improve my abilities more people will start to come, but I feel the lack of preping was an issue, and we would have gotten 1 or two more if I had prepinged public. Not really much to say on my fcing, since it was more of a small gang than anything. Hopefully lowsex 3 will see more success.

Highlights:
https://zkillboard.com/kill/94157471/ (the tempest)