This time we formed up
- FC Cerberus with combat probes
- 12 Caracals (mix of T2 and meta)
- Command Dessie (don't remember which one, Bifrost
- My alt in a ceptor
- What did you do?
We yeeted, this time to Fountaint to empty system with nothing nearby... dunno why, did use Signal-25. I guess "Say Hello to CCP".
I never liked hunting ratters in Delve... and we could not catch anything. The obvious option was to come to goons' staging and poke the for response fleet. Unfortunately, they did not have anyone so while we waited for them to "form-up" I decided to go to a ratting pocket.
I heard intel about Sacriledges fleet coming towards us, around 40 of them... The second we landed on 8WA in 1DQ1 they jumped to the system... and I believe their Sabre pilots were a bit ahead of the fleet so they bubbled both sides of our gate.
I guess I could do better by getting fleet into 8WA, pull away from the gate and see what we could kill... but instead, I jumped through the back... my and few more people were able to get through the bubble killing Sabre and ceptor on our way, but got caught later near the sun. I was relaxes and too slow, should have instead bounced to the safe.
Only 1 guy really survived, he is not on the BR, though.
- Good turnaround
- Some experience, looks like some people enjoyed even this.
- 1 guy still survived
- We were caught but 150 men goons fleet.
- Due to not having experienced scouts did not see dictors coming...
- Could not have saved us.
- Don't like Delve.
- What to improve on
- As I already wrote, once I realized that we are double bubbled, I probably should have kept the fleet on one side of the gate and tried to kill tackles.
- Maybe, the second I heard about 40 Sacrileges I should have turned around and run away...
- Pleese post if there is anything you guys think I could improve on.
- I guess that Garmur fit is indeed not a good one for roam, this is one I'd recommend for the next time:
P.S. Not sure how much of my mistakes were there, but I feel responsible for the whelp and will SRP loses: send me in-game or discord your kill mail and I'll SRP it (on top of whatever your alliance will)