2.5.2016 Return of the Talwars

rz_tivianne
Fweddit
Fweddit

2.5.2016 Return of the Talwars

Post by rz_tivianne » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:30 am

Ran a Talwar fleet today, bit of a slow start, roamed up to the north-east of the WZ in and around the Evati section, popped a TISHU DNI (https://zkillboard.com/kill/51842509/) with the help of some CalMil guys when the DNI forced our Keres off field. Roam continued across the north side of the WZ to grab some repairs, but due to some confusion on my own part, a few members were burning to Egg for reps instead of doubling back to Anher (https://zkillboard.com/kill/51842596/).

I contracted him over a new Talwar and we started burning to regroup and check out some intel Raylu reported on a Confessor/INS gang in Kourmonen. Unfortunately my ADD when an INS popped up in a site cost us that one, since they appeared to have bailed from the medium a few seconds before we arrived, leaving their one compatriot about 250km off of us and engaged with CalMil Kestrels. Decided not to haze them because their bros had just helped us with the DNI so we popped back home and postured threatening towards DuBoi but were not able to catch him at the time.

TL;DR - Talwar fleet gud. Needed more tackle though. Next time definitely bring at least a couple people in something like Svipuls with long points or some such. Casmeron's Keres work was good, but we need a ship that's a little beefier like in the DNI case. Gonna do it again tomorrow.

nivlac_hita

Re: 2.5.2016 Return of the Talwars

Post by nivlac_hita » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:31 pm

nice. i suggest like you said t3d tackle. and use it as bait too. if you can get something that thinks it can solo a t3d, it tends to be pretty juicy, so get them to engage that first and then blap it off the field with a bunch of talwars.I think that should do the trick

think I showed you the 22k ehp confessor fit, hecates also do very well .Id stay away from svipul just because theyre less enticing in terms of t3ds, but i love them as tackle so its up to you how you wanna play it