Frosty's Fun Filled Faction Frigate Fiesta

frosty-nee

Frosty's Fun Filled Faction Frigate Fiesta

Post by frosty-nee » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:46 am

There was some interest tonight in corp in running a frigate roam, and being the kind and content providing CEO that I am, I agreed to FC it.

As we set out, it was discovered that RZ, despite having 53m skillpoints, had neglected to inject small blaster spec, and couldn't online the guns on the comet I gave him, so we moseyed over to Egghelende to let him pick up a skillbook, then promptly left him to think about his life choices and proceeded on our roam.

We'd managed to make it all of two jumps to Vard when I noticed another Succubus on d-scan, and warped us all to the medium he and a couple of other frigates were posted up in. Unfortunately when we arrived, everything was DnG and all were disappointed, particularly when the slaves in system deemed 6 faction frigs too threatening to attack with anything less than a Scythe, two Vexors, and a Thorax.

Dejected at the slave's cowardice, we bid farewell to our DnG friends and continued on our slave patrol through the Amarrian side of the warzone and soon scouted a Worm, Daredevil, and Condor in a small plex in Labapi. At this point RZ had finished regretting his poor life decisions and could now online his blasters, so he quickly burned over and rejoined the throng.

We jumped, warped, hit the gate, and nothing was immediately in range. Wanting to prevent the Worm from kiting us all to death, I called for the MWD Punishers to pounce on him and we soon reduced him to a VERY EXPENSIVE smear across space. His Daredevil friend was more standard fit and the two comets in fleet made short work of him. Their Condor friend tried for a bit to tickle us with missiles but his pathetic 40 dps was unable to do anything of import.

The loot was scooped with only a mild amount of panic, gf's were exchanged, and we quickly ran back home to stash all the loot safely in station.

TL;DR faction frigs are fun, I should do that more often.

rz_tivianne
Fweddit
Fweddit

Re: Frosty's Fun Filled Faction Frigate Fiesta

Post by rz_tivianne » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:47 am

first

edit: Also in my defense I can use T2 ACs, Arty, Beams, Pulses, Rails, Rockets, and Light Missiles.