AAR 08/05/2019 No Ice

valtyr_medici

AAR 08/05/2019 No Ice

Post by valtyr_medici » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:42 am

Ever wonder how fuel is created? Well it comes from ice. How do you get ice? Well you must mine it, and the value of ice, well it's much better than ore. However, many people don't bother with ice. The anom spawns in limited systems and even then it's usually only a few people who really mine it, thus making ice mining very lucrative. Well today Daddy Communism was making his regular trips when he saw a poor proletariat mining to benefit the cruel bourgeoisie. Daddy Communism set out to liberate this poor worker. Several carrier class capital ships where dispatched to help liberate this poor worker. However, it was not enough. The bourgeoisie immediately dispatched several Force Auxiliary Ships to help prevent this liberation of the working class, and soon the full force of the bourgeoisie came crashing down. The poor worker still remains enslaved and mining ice for the benefit of the bourgeoisie.

But do not fear. We will seize the means of production, and the proletariat will rise up and take down the bourgeoisie.
  • Comp
    - Carriers and bombers
  • What did you do?
    - Hotdrop o'clock
  • Positives
    - Good form even though it was a weird time.
    - Working with DPCI was pretty flawless and smooth.
  • Negatives
    - I think people need to focus more on having carriers ready in staging > dreads.
    - If more people could have deathclones on spare toons in staging that be perfect
    - Practice using combat carriers on sisi (ping people and try) would be optimal so no one is surprised when we drop.
  • What to improve on
    - FCs being able to hand things out more readily (atm only like niv can)
    - More people actively hunting during varied TZs (yes ustz is safer but earlier ustz/eutz has more cap
    - Standardize fits for carriers. Improve bomber fits
    - Have easier access for blops FCs to restock fighters, fuel, etc. because they're expensive to buy.
  • Battlereport

https://zkillboard.com/related/30004593/201908060000/