AAR 8TH MONTH 3RD DAY IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD 2019 PART 3

valtyr_medici

AAR 8TH MONTH 3RD DAY IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD 2019 PART 3

Post by valtyr_medici » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:40 am

Them bitches came back out. They thought the could fucking rorq mine in my system. So I saw them, and I was like fuck you we ain't doing this shit, i've been here all day playing with my dick and you're gonna fuckin die. So I fuckin pinged. I got all the bitches online, caps, bombers, fucking batphoned TAPI. Whole squad formin up to drop these bitches. So I was like "ok i got my bomber cloaked off the rorq ready to tackle." We waited for the fuckin dino to spook the poor krabs into warping. Fuckin krab desieges starts to get ready to warp, motha fuckin DADDY COMMUNISM decloaks and tackles his ass and surprise here comes the cava.... jk WE WHERE THE DISTRACTION BITCH. Panic first rorq, panic second rorq, in comes the fuckin DINO with the cavalry. Boom first rorq fuckin pops like the lil bitch he is, in comes init fuckin titan ball thinkin they can frag all our caps and save their rorqs, nice fucking meme am i right?. Nahhh second rorq pops, everyone but 3 dreads and 1 carrier get out. ez fucking frags.
Last edited by valtyr_medici on Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.