1/21/2015 Drake Fleet

rina_kondur

1/21/2015 Drake Fleet

Post by rina_kondur » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:00 am

Welped a couple Cyclones today and remembered how much fun it was flying the old battlecruisers. Bought 15 Drakes and some Ospreys. We formed up looking to go roaming. We had some intel that there was a fleet near Dal, so we headed that way. A Caracal fleet jumped into Huola and was setup near/in a plex. We were just about to jump into Kourm when they landed and tried what I assume was an attempt to headshot me in my Huginn. Logi held me up and we cleaned up.

Battle Report

I'm still not sure why they engaged us. Must have been a long roam with no kills so they just said yolo. Later we found a 50 man Machariel fleet, so my guess is that the Mach fleet was spooking everyone in the area off.

We roamed around a bit, found an AFK Exequror on a gate and killed him.

Went pretty well for just a roam with no purpose. Was fun to fly BCs around again and the Drakes worked a lot better than I thought. Everyone having scrams and the webs on my Huginn gave a nice boost to tackle and DPS application. Will probably try these some more in the future just as something fun.

Edit: Also HAMs just go simple when they can't hit their target. It's a funny site to watch.

d026
Fweddit
Fweddit

Re: 1/21/2015 Drake Fleet

Post by d026 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:53 am

Haven't sat in a drake since forever, 10/10 would drink sake at 11 am and kill caracals again.