[2018-09-11] Fun Roam: NOmens - whelp in peace

wootman369
Leadership
Leadership

[2018-09-11] Fun Roam: NOmens - whelp in peace

Post by wootman369 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:13 pm

AAR by: Budda Sereda, FC of this fleet

We got very few people this time, and I thought about something new: everybody of us had a Jump Clone near Jita (Quinn had in Amarr). So we bought a Shiny NOmens (Quinn Confessor) and went out. We moved through Ishomilken as Tama according to ZKillboard was heavily camped (13 ships, including Vigilant) and I was afraid we won't be able even to jump back.

In Asakai we found first content: I followed Vigil Fleet Issue into a plex, and because my dscan scanner was narrow I did not notice 2 his friends inside (Inquisitor and Incursus). I called fleet to join, but unfortunately, I was not applying well enough to break either of them. I was started with Inquisitor - he was tanking, I've tried to jam it with drones and shoot VFI. I broke his shield, but not more.

They killed me before we get either of them, but once cavalry arrived we got all 3 down:

(02:25:16) Asakai
Omen Navy Issue -105.76m
Inquisitor +14.55m
Vigil Fleet Issue +24.39m
Incursus +15.76m

After reshipping and further roam we found another gang in Tama. I warped at range into a plex with magus and warm at 70km, but they appearred to be at 30 to me... I could not disengage before they shortened the distance and tackled me down, fleet was on the way, but they got reinforcements too. We killed back Catalyst and lost Confessor... when a blue fleet landed and saved Kiwi from the lossmail

(03:07:24) Tama
Catalyst +4m
Omen -46.69m
Confessor -56.28m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 58,709,606.74
ISK Lost: 208,729,871.03
ISK Delta: -150,020,264.29
Efficiency: 21.952%

Overall evaluation
(Positive stuff)
ISK Negative, but was fun.
4 of us got 4 kills in less than 1 hour while the beta fleet of 40 got just 3
(Negative stuff)
Quite a bit of jumping to get into content, which I feel was not too bad.
Beta was called after we were deep in low-sec, I had a hard call either to stop the fleet, drop ships and pod-express home or to continue.
I better have a tackle/scout ship and don't push my head into a plex with tackles sitting on top of my back.

It was quite low number fleet, so I probably will change the strategy for the next fleets.
Last edited by wootman369 on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.