sabre's first fleet

nivlac_hita

sabre's first fleet

Post by nivlac_hita » Sun May 13, 2018 7:20 pm

BackGround. GOTG pings, lexy exon and I assume its for the goon astra. Looks like we will be uncontested as gotg will be busy fighting goons. Okay so we had a fleet of like 35, pretty good comp. I understood it'd be a one loc entosis. Muninns sounded good to deal with the shit fit harrasment we will get. So I had brick tank drake entosis and a backup. We arrive right on time. Land on i hub and its a final. Lexy starts explaining how final i hub works. Start going to work. Intys are out finding Ihubs. I Check my gotg see that theyre fleet cynos are 1 jump out from us. I ask lexy to take over as i dont know enough about final sov timer and if i whelp people will never go on fleet. He agrees, so i give him fleet boss and back seat. We go to work on the nodes. Bl comes in in a roughly 80 man muinn fleet. We duke out for ~2min kiting style. We lose a muninn and logi. Gotg jumps next door. We are trapped. At this point we decide to ditch the timer and try to get out. We safely get to x-07 and goons are like no go back in we have 80 dudes on a titan. WE go back and take a brawl here and there. Eagles from gotg come to play. Fedup arrives in jackdaws to clear entosis and griffins. They dont do well. We entoisis where we can. Goons and fedup eat shit. WE are pinging and saving our entosis as we can. We make really slow progress as we keep entosis in same system for the most part, as main fleet. We want to bail again, goons are like no we are staying. So do we. We are bot making great progress, we are slow to move nodes. We are losing the timer. Eagles and muninns are trying to catch us. Spend an hour playing the ping game. Finally Bl is like peace we are out. Gotg stays for a while. They decide we are too scary and they leave too after a while. We pull off the rest of the nodes making extrememly slow progress thnaks to slow to get to nodes and griffens