Monday Mayhem 2017/10/9-10

raido_kudonen
Fweddit
Fweddit

Monday Mayhem 2017/10/9-10

Post by raido_kudonen » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:26 pm

Was good fleet.

"Related kills"-type stuff on zkill is unusable because for each of our two fights on grid, there was major third or fourth partying going on, plus additional skirmishes before and after the bits we were involved in. I'll link a couple particularly juicy killmails.

Exonfang had fitted a bunch of cheap shield arty Thrashers in Orvolle, for educating new Anger Games team memebers, and was generous enough to offer us their use. I bought some Kirins to round out the Thrasher/Bifrost/Hyena comp he'd set up, but we ended up just taking Thrashers, a ceptor, and a Vigil Fleet Issue for webs.

Lost a Legion kill right out of the gate because it was able to neut our ceptor out and then the FW mission it was in despawned.

Shot some stuff in the pipe toward Black Rise (a couple Punishers) and then picked up a couple more fleet members in a rocket Malediction and a Daredevil (zen cronv had apparently just resubbed and joined TRGGR). With a "large" gang of 9 members, we headed over to Kinakka where recent kills on dotlan suggested some good fights might be had.

In Kinakka, NC. frigates were fucking around with AAR. frigates. We initially tried to catch the NC. frigates (which were snaked) and then gave up on that, losing only a Malediction. (I did manage to whore on a Garmur, so that trade was okay lol.) Then we caught the NC. Wolf at zero on a plex and took down an AAR. NOmen when he warped in to see what was going on.

On our way back to Orvolle, we found a small gang of Exodus command dessies/T3Ds and welped the Thrashers in exchange for a Svipul. Zen also fed his shiny and questionably rigged Daredevil, which he thought was great fun for his first fleet back in EVE.

Although Saanguinee's questionable ceptor fitting and piloting choices earned him an instruction to apply to TGRAD in-game, he eventually redeemed himself and I think we will bring him in fairly soon.
Last edited by raido_kudonen on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.