Thanks for your interest in joining Fweddit! Follow the steps below to submit an application to our corporation. Your application should be reviewed within a day or two of submitting it, but oftentimes much quicker.
Make sure that you meet these requirements before creating an application. If you have any questions regarding them, feel free to contact a HUMAN RESOURCES representative in our public discord or ingame channel, 'iwhip'.
- Be interested in PvP. Even though our membership is quite diverse, we are primarily a PvP corp.
- Be willing to, if necessary, train for doctrine ships such as T2/T3 cruisers, pirate battleships, or capitals.
- Minimum of 10m SP on any of your combat characters and an active subscription.
- Don't be a dick. If this rule mystifies you, you're probably not welcome here.
- Visit https://j4lp.space/ and click on "Auth" at the top of the page.
- If you have not setup an account with us before, click Register.
- Setup an account by filling in the required information, then hitting register.
- Login to your account!
- We require you to submit an API key to apply to Fweddit. To do this, go to the dashboard and hit the "Add API Key" button, then use the Account-wide Member API link to generate an API-key for the corporation. You'll have to create one for each account you own!
P.S. The easiest way to do this for multiple accounts is to open that blue link in a private/incognito/untracked browsing window so it forces you to login each time you click the link. Otherwise, you'll be take to the API key creation page for whatever account is logged in on the eve website.
- Now you actually have to create and fill out the application. Click on "Applications" in the sidebar of the dashboard and create your application!
Some things to keep in mind:
- Applications with more detailed responses tend to fair better than applications with few word responses. Applications with unanswered questions will be rejected!
- Ensure you've added an API key for each of your accounts. Please double check that you have added APIs using that link for All of your accounts and characters.
- Once you have submitted your application, feel free to visit our public discord and ping @HumanResources for expedited review.
My application was accepted. Now what?
Congratulations! Please apply your characters in-game to Fweddit. Please put your main characters name in the message you send with the in-game application.
Read this thread for information on how to set up the services you'll need for our corporation, and the alliance we're a part of -- The Initiative.