Fweddit is a USTZ EVE Online corporation run on the belief that great members make a great corporations. We are fueled by the aspirations of our line members and driven by their dedication. Join the corporation that works hard, plays hard, and most importantly, clucks at the top of their lungs. Bok bok!
BE A PART OF THE FLOCK
When you join fweddit, you’re not just joining a corp, you’re joining a family. Come play other video games with us, or grab a beer and join our meetups.
FLY HIGH, GET REWARDED
Your contribution matters. Every FC, scout, and member directly impact our direction and efforts. And we’ll throw ISK your way to say thanks.
USTZ POWERHOUSE OF INIT.
Fweddit plays a big role in the USTZ operations of INIT., which is an EUTZ focused alliance. Enjoy around the clock operations and a strong corp presence in USTZ ops.
JOIN OUR BOKOPS SIG
Ninja chikuns setup drops on unsuspecting crabs. Join the hedge of ninja chikuns and get on some dank killmails. We encourage you to bring your Black Ops Battleship!
HANG OUT IN THE DEV COOP
The flock consists of a very active dev community; come make jokes about PHP with us. You can see our current projects at https://git.j4lp.space/
IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE
We boast a wide variety of tools at the disposal of our FCs, ranging from scout programs, intel networks, FC mentoring, and corp-funded doctrines. You won’t fly alone in the flock!
Interested? Apply below!
How to Apply to Fweddit
Thanks for your interest in joining Fweddit! Follow the steps below to submit an application to our corporation. Your application should be reviewed within a day or two of submitting it, but oftentimes much quicker.
Make sure that you meet these requirements before creating an application. If you have any questions regarding them, feel free to contact a HUMAN RESOURCES representative in our public discord or ingame channel, 'iwhip'.
These requirements are simply to make sure the corp is a good fit for you -- and viceversa.
- Be actively interested in PvP. Even though our membership is quite diverse, we are first and foremost a PvP corp.
- Show to be active in PvP. A minimum of 15 kills over the last 3 months is the usual cut-off. If you are a returning player with no recent activity, don't worry, we just want to see you were active at some point in the past.
- Have a minimum of 10m SP in the right places and an active subscription.
- Don't be a dick. If this rule mystifies you, you're probably not welcome here.
Please ensure that you are in our Public Discord channel prior to applying! This allows us to contact you should we have any questions for you and can allow us to assist you if you should run into any auth problems! If we are unable to contact you to correct any errors, your application may eventually be rejected.
- Visit https://j4lp.space/ and click on the Log in with EVE Online button. Punch in the account info of your main account and select your main character on the following screen. Once that's done, you'll be prompted to enter an email address for account verification. Punch that in and check your email for the verification link. Once that's settled, you should be able to log in and view the Dashboard. Here, click the "Add Character" button and load all of your characters into Dashboard using the EVE SSO login screen.
Add your characters to dashboard
- Once that's taken care of, look to the navigation bar on the left side of the screen and click Member Stats. We will now start adding ESI tokens for your characters. This part of the process may be a little tedious if you have many characters and accounts, but you'll only have to go through it one time.
Go to the Member Stats page
- From the Member Stats page, click Add New Character. On the following page, select the character you wish to add OR if you need to add a character from another account, click Cancel and you will be brought to the login page where you may enter the new account.
Add your characters to Member Stats
- Once you've added a character, you'll be brought a page where that character is listed with a green arrow to the right. Click the arrow to add that character's token to Auth. You're going to hate me for saying this, but this process must be done for EVERY character you posses. Even the ones you don't plan on putting into Fweddit
Load your tokens into Auth
- When you are done, you should be able to click the "My Characters" button in Member Stats and all of your characters should be listed in the drop down menu.
Your characters should appear like this
- Now that you've taken care of all that, you can actually start filling out an Application (whew). On the left hand navigation panel in the Dashboard, click Applications. From there, click Create Application on the right. Fill out our lovely little questionnaire and send it off! We'll get to your app as soon as possible.
Some things to keep in mind:
- Applications with more detailed responses tend to fair better than applications with few word responses. It wont make or break your app, but we like to see people put some effort in! Applications with unanswered questions will be rejected!
- Once you have submitted your application, feel free to visit our public discord and ping @HumanResources for expedited review.
My application was accepted. Now what?
Congratulations! Please apply your characters in-game to Fweddit. Please put your main characters name in the message you send with the in-game application.
Read this thread for information on how to set up the services you'll need for our corporation, and the alliance we're a part of -- The Initiative.